It is an honor and pleasure to invite you to join us for a series of exciting Chinese martial arts events taking place the first weekend of November, 2018, in Connecticut, USA. These events are organized by the USA National Tai Chi Chuan Federation and Malee’s School of Tai Chi & Kung Fu, and will be hosted by Malee’s School. All events will take place at Malee’s School in Manchester or Nomad’s Adventure Quest in South Windsor.
(1) 8th New England International Chinese Martial Arts Championships. Saturday, November 3, at Nomad’s Adventure Quest. This open competition is available to Chinese martial arts competitors of all ages, styles, and experience levels. This is the largest annual international Chinese martial arts competition in the northeast U.S.
(2) USA Traditional Wushu Team Trials. As part of the 8th New England Championships, this event will give competitors a chance to represent the United States at the 8th Traditional World Wushu Championships in 2019.
(3) New England Wushu Kung Fu Grand Champion Cup. Saturday, November 3, at Nomad’s Adventure Quest. This competition for external style competitors will give advanced level athletes a chance to compete for trophies in their respective age groups.
(4) 5th USA Tai Chi Cup. Saturday, November 3, at Nomad’s Adventure Quest. This is a Grand Champion event for the top taiji competitors in the country.
(5) USANTCCF Duan Ranking Examination. Friday, November 2, 3 to 6 pm, at Malee’s School. This event offers duan rankings for practitioners of Chinese martial arts.
(6) Masters Workshops. Sunday, November 4, 9 am to 3 pm, at Malee’s School. We will have an exciting Masters Demonstration featuring world renowned masters and champions of Chinese martial arts on Saturday, November 3, from 12 noon to 1 pm.
All events will take place at Malee’s School of Tai Chi & Kung Fu in Manchester, Connecticut, and Nomad’s Adventure Quest in South Windsor, Connecticut, USA. You can register for these events at www.maleeschool.com. Complete tournament information can be found there as well, including flyers, hotel and venue information, and more.